New GK Questions with Answers Part 3
21) The estimated age of the sun is:
Answer: 4.5 billion years.
22) Three different characteristics of living things are:
Answer: Movement, reproduction and growth.
23) An atom is:
Answer: Composed of protons, neutrons and electrons.
24) Apart from water and gravity, other erosive agents are:
Answer: Wind, animals and machinery.
25) To reduce friction, one could:
Answer: Use a lubricant such as grease.
26) For which group of people is Romany the native language?
27) The behaviour of sound in rooms and concert halls is a separate science. What is its name?
28) Ishtar Gate served as one of the entrances to what ancient city?
29) Which U.S. state has the highest mineral production?
30) Which place is closest to the Tropic of Cancer?
Answer: Havana, Cuba.