31) Which country claims the largest number of registered ships?
32) Which city was the scene of the storming of the Bastille on July 14, 1789, which began the French Revolution?
33) What is Europe’s largest lake?
Answer: Lake Ladoga.
34) How many points are on the maple leaf that appears on the Canadian flag?
35) The Shenandoah Valley is in which U.S. state?
36) The world’s highest dam is Nurek; where is it located?
37) Which Central American country is adjacent to Colombia?
38) The Ustyurt Plateau lies just east of which sea?
Answer: Caspian Sea.
39) Which film about filmmaking is not set in Hollywood?
Answer: Day for Night.
40) American Oscar de la Hoya is a world class athlete in this sport: