New GK Questions with Answers Part 2
11) From which part of Adam’s body did God create Eve?
Answer: Rib (Gen 2:21).
12) In music, “Bohemian Rhapsody” was a 1975 hit by which rock group?
13) Which actress donated $12.5 million to fund a center for gender and education at Harvard University?
Answer: Jane Fonda.
14) In geometry, which type of angle measures greater than 90 degrees and less than 180 degrees?
15) What is the name of the part of the electromagnetic (EM) spectrum whose energies are just lower than those of visible light, but higher than those of radio?
16) Neutrons have a charge of 1- and a mass of 10 amu.
17) One of its moons, Io, has active volcanoes:
18) “An inflammation of the skin characterized by reddening and itching and the formation of scaly or crusty patches that may leak fluid.” (National Spelling Bee winning word from 1965)
19) Who said the following: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men and women are created equal”?
Answer: This is a quote of Elizabeth Cady Stanton, who made this statement at the Women’s Rights Convention in 1848.
20) Who is the ghost of Slytherin?
Answer: Bloody Baron.