New GK Questions with Answers – Learn GK Online
1) Who was the author of the book The Divine Comedy?
Answer: Dante Alighieri.
2) What is the oldest Catholic university in the U.S.?
3) Which of these garments is commonly worn atop other clothing for warmth?
4) What country singer was the first baseball player cut from the Angels in 1961?
Answer: Charlie Pride.
5) When was the world’s first computer turned on?
6) The equator passes through many countries; which one bears its Spanish name?
7) The Great Pyramid of Giza was built for which Egyptian ruler?
8) Whose tomb on the Isle of Mull is administered by the National Trust of Australia?
Answer: Lachlan Macquarie’s.
9) Who was the God of the Dawn?
10) In which decade was the Empire State Building completed: 1920s, 1930s or 1940s?
Answer: In the 1930s (1931).