Harry Potter Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
Harry Potter Trivia Quiz Questions Part 1
1) Harry Potter’s birthday is on ______
Answer: July 31
2) At the moment of Mad Eye’s death, ______was flying with him.
Answer: Mundungus Fletcher.
3) Who is the security guard at the entrance of Gryffindor’s Common room?
Answer: The Fat Lady.
4) What was used by Dumbledore to light up the Street lights in Privet Drive?
5) What is the occupation of Hermione’s parents?
6) Who guided Fleur to the Yule Ball?
Answer: Roger Davies.
7) There is a magical beast, a bright green snake which is hidden in the chamber of Secrets. What is its name?
Answer: A Basilisk.
8) Vernon Dursley was the director of a firm called _______, which made drills.
9) Harry Potters’s eyes have a particular color. Which is that color?
10) The name of the prison where Gellert Grindelwald was imprisoned?
11) The actual name of Lord Voldemort is ______
Answer: Tom Marvolo Riddle.
12) In which player position Harry belongs to the Gryffindor Quidditch Team?
13) The platforms from where Hogwarts Express passes are
Answer: Nine and Three-quarters.
14) Who defeated Albus Dumbledore in a Global wizarding war in 1945?
15) The birthday of Harry Potter is the same day as that of another one’s also. Who is that person?
Answer: J.K. Rowling.
16) Which mode of Transport was used by Harry and Ron to move to Hogwarts?
Answer: flying car.
17) While doing the Triwizard Tournament’s second task, what Harry did for breathing under the water.
Answer: He eats gillyweed.
18) Which is the middle name of Tom Riddle who is also called Lord Voldemort?
19) Who brought Harry to Hogwarts when he was matured to go there?
20) When Lucius Malfoy took the diary, what did he throw and catched by Dobby which sets Dobby free throughout his lifetime?
Answer: Harry’s dirty sock.
21) Who is the headmistress of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic?
Answer: Madame Maxime.
22) Which substance is destructive enough to destroy a Horcruxe when exposed to it?
Answer: Basilisk venom.
23) What is the name given to the most ardent followers of Lord Voldemort?
Answer: Death Eaters.
24) Name the Godfather of Harry Potter?
Answer: Sirius BlackDoe.
25) Who later becomes Lord Voldemort’s trusted snake and horcrux?
Harry Potter Trivia Quiz Questions Part 2
26) Ronald Weasleyhad a phobia on which insect?
27) Who alone would be able to unseal the Chamber of Secrets?
Answer: The Heir Of Slytherin.
28) Which was the species of Hagrid’s pet dragon?
Answer: Norwegian Ridgeback.
29) Each year Mrs. Weasley gives a gift to Harry. What is that?
Answer: A New Sweater.
30) The Patronus of Snape was a ____
31) On which occasion twelve-foot troll enter into Hogwart’s Academy?
32) Name the Daily which was described throughout the Harry Potter series?
Answer: Daily Prophet.
33) Who is the owner of a sorting hat who was one of the founders of Hogwarts?
Answer: Godric Gryffindor.
34) What is the name of the railway station in London to catch the train to Hogwarts where you should stay in between platforms 9and 10?
Answer: King’s Cross.
35) Who has done the role of Harry Potter in the films?
Answer: Daniel Radcliffe.
36) Who is the large dog that accompanied Hagrid in many places?
37) At what age one can join in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft?
38) Who was a British witch who worked as the Flying instructor, Quidditch referee, and coach at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?
Answer: Madam Rolanda Hooch.
39) Towards the end of the first book ‘Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone’, what gift did Hagrid give to Harry?
Answer: A photo album of his parents.
40) Name the book which is given to Harry by Hermione before his first Quidditch match.
Answer: Quidditch through the Ages.
41) What does Professor McGonagall placed in order to guard sorcerer’s stone?
Answer: Wizarding Chess.
42) Who are the parents of Ron?
Answer: Molly and Arthur Weasley.
43) On Dudley’s birthday at the zoo, unknowingly using underage magic Harry made the glass of a snake’s cage vanish. What is its name?
Answer: Boa Constrictor.
44) Name the phoenix which was Albus Dumbledore’s animal companion and defender.
45) Name the extremely unsocial ghost of Slytherin who is the only one can control Peeves?
Answer: The Bloody Baron.
46) Who was Harry’s captain in Slytherin in his first Quidditch match?
Answer: Marcus Flint.
47) There is a female dragon Nobert in Harry Potter. What is its species?
Answer: Norwegian Ridge back.
48) Name the person who usually referred to as Wormtail or Scabbers?
Answer: Peter Pettigrew.
49) Name the category who was born into a wizarding family but hasn’t got any magic powers?
50) Which animal attacked Ron’s father when Harry had an intense dream?
Answer: A snake.
Harry Potter Trivia Quiz Questions Part 3
51) Robert portrayed which character in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire in 2005?
Answer: Cedric Diggory.
52) Name the magical potion that makes the drinker lucky for a period of time, during which everything they attempt will be successful in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince’
Answer: Felix Felicis.
53) Vernon Dursley had his own office on the _______ floor of his drill company, Grunnings.
54) Which character in Harry Potter carries a camera always with him at Hogwarts?
Answer: Colin Creevey.
55) _______is the password given to the fat lady to enter into Gryffindor tower
Answer: Pig Snout.
56) Harry’s best friends are _____and ____
Answer: Hermione and Ron.
57) The role of Professor McGonagall was done in the movies by _________
Answer: Maggie Smith.
58) In which House did Sorting hat want to include Harry?
59) Who was appointed as the guards of Azkaban prison by The Ministry of Magic?
60) Who is Harry’s Father?
Answer: James Potter.
61) To which school Harry has been planning to go in the fall, before getting his invitation to Hogwarts school?
62) Who kisses Harry after DA lesson in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix’?
Answer: Cho Chang.
63) What was Hermione’s weapon to escape from Devil’s Snare plant?
64) Name the mother of Severus Snape, who was a pure-blooded witch
65) ______ was the street address of the home owned by Vernon and Petunia Dursley
Answer: 4 Privet Drive.
66) In the first book, which flavor ice cream is eating by Harry at the zoo?
Answer: Lemon Ice Pop.
67) What is the name of Hagrid’s pet, a giant spider?
68) Date of birth of Harry Potter is on
Answer: 31st of July 1980.
69) What is the name of the fictitious author, which is also the pen name of JK Rowling, who wrote the book Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them’?
Answer: Newt Scamander.
70) Name the place where Harry was born?
Answer: Godric’s Hollow.
71) ____ became a Chaser on the Gryffindor Quidditch team by or before her third year.
Answer: Angelina Johnson.
72) _____ was the name of Harry’s mother’s maid
73) Which shade did Ron change Scabbers into?
74) Which job did Harry acquire when he grew up?
Answer: Head of the Auror Office.
75) What was the former name of Professor Sprout?
Harry Potter Trivia Quiz Questions Part 4
76) Name the person who keeps the Potter family’s secret.
Answer: Peter Pettigrew.
77) Gryffindor quidditch team captain is _______
Answer: Oliver Wood.
78) The place where Harry met with Quirinus Quirrell for the first time is
Answer: The Leaky Cauldron.
79) Phoenix stands for ______
80) In which place Harry realized he can talk with the snakes?
Answer: At The Zoo.
81) Who made Sorcerer’s stone, an object capable of turning metal into gold and granting immortality with its Elixir of Life?
Answer: Nicholas Flamel.
82) Harry usually plays a game using the cupboard as _____ below the stairs
Answer: Toy Soldiers.
83) Who are the police force, and sometimes work as intelligence agents and have the authority to arrest malefactors like Death Eaters in the wizard world?
84) Which tree’s wood is used to make Harry’s magic wand?
85) Which color represents Slytherin houses?
Answer: Green and silver.
86) To which school Harry planned to go before he decided to go to Hogwarts?
Answer: Stonewall High.
87) Harry passed out for ___ days after finding the sorcerer’s stone?
88) In his first quidditch match, Harry’s team was against which House
89) Name the person who put Harry’s name in the Goblet of Fire?
Answer: Barty Crouch, Jr.
90) Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry has a very loyal flock of _________ used mainly to pull the carriages that lead elder students from Hogsmeade station to the gates of the Castle.
91) The colors which represent Ravenclaw house are ____and _____
Answer: Blue and Bronze.
92) Name the first captain of Harry in quidditch match.
Answer: Oliver Wood.
93) What gift did grandmother give Neville in his first year at Hogwarts?
Answer: A Remembrall.
94) Which is the magical device, a stone basin, used to save and review memories?
95) Prefects’ Bathroom’s door is left to whose statue?
Answer: Boris the Bewildered.
96) Who is the producer of the philosopher’s stone?
Answer: Nicolas Flamel.
97) The place where Vernon Dursley works?
98) Fist name of Macnair, who is a death eater too?
99) Professor Quirrell’s original name is
100) Name the warden of the orphanage from where Voldemort came from?
Answer: Mrs. Cole.
More Harry Potter Trivia Quiz Questions
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – Harry Potter Trivia Questions Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – Harry Potter Trivia Questions Part 2
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – Harry Potter Trivia Questions Part 3
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – Harry Potter Trivia Questions Part 4
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – Harry Potter Trivia Questions Part 5
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – Harry Potter Trivia Questions Part 6
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – Harry Potter Trivia Questions Part 7
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – Harry Potter Trivia Questions Part 8
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – Harry Potter Trivia Questions Part 9
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – Harry Potter Trivia Questions Part 10